[Amps] Future of RF AMPS

John E Cleeve g3jvc at jcleeve.idps.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 16:06:53 EDT 2013

Hello Don,

I have been following the interesting thread. I tried to use the
Communications-Concept link, but there is something wrong, my brower
does not like it. I then tried a direct route via Google and once I made
contact with Communications-Concept, the browser, Internet Explorer
stopped working again. Perhaps some one else might try the link.....I
would really like to see the products on offer.

73, John G3JVC/GM3JVC.