[Amps] Clipperton-L question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Sep 12 12:40:02 EDT 2013

I believe they were initially unique to the BC-375 (maybe the BC-196
predecessor) and then used as surplus in a lot of HB and commercial ham
gear. Ive not seen them in any other WW2 or earlier gear.

Ive switched up to 4500VAC/6KV DC with them using an insulated mount and
shaft coupler/extension shaft.

Last available from Multi Tech Industries (Ex Radio Switch Corp) but
recently dropped I believe.

Carl
KM1H