[Amps] 3CX5000A7 -YC156 -YC179 Tube amplifier question

Harald la6lha at mimer.no
Thu Sep 12 17:17:30 EDT 2013

Sorry Carl. I will rethink!
I have no clue about the going rate for these units in Europe while I
notice they may be sold at the 1-3K USD level on the left side of the
Atlantic ocean.
If some of you ampers know what the typical selling price in Europe is
please give me a hint. Freight cost alone to central Europe will be very
high so I anticipate the unit will sit safe in my shack and not be
cannibalized.

However I did not get any comment on the suitability of the T-368
components for those tubes..

Harald/LA6LHA

On 12.09.2013 02:24, Carl wrote:
> You should immediately cease thinking that way!
>
> The T-368 is one of the holy grails of AM transmitters and in rather
> high demand by hams, especially in that condition.
>
> There should be a ready market in Europe for it along with enough money
> to buy the parts you want.
>
> Carl
> KM1H
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harald" <la6lha at mimer.no>