[Amps] S/S Amp's

peter chadwick g8on at fsmail.net
Fri Sep 13 03:34:22 EDT 2013

<A cathode follower can solve the problem, though.>

A cathode follower can solve many problems. Some years ago, one afternoon I had the tower cranked over and the garden full of bits of aluminium as I was putting the antennas back together after some work and aiming to get the job finished before dark. Two little old ladies appeared, so I got off the ladder and asked if I could help.

"We are Jehovah's Witnesses and we're her to bring you the word of God"

Why my response was what it was, I cannot think to this day.

"I'm sorry, but we're Cathode Followers here - high mu, not low mu, but we're still Cathode Followers"

"Oh, sorry to have bothered you, good afternoon"

So cathode followers can be very useful...

73

Peter G3RZP