[Amps] Workshop Danger

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Fri Sep 13 11:45:57 EDT 2013

I still make most of my holes that way. The (rare) exception would
be when I happen to have a hole saw the correct size - or slightly
under size and finish with the half round file. If I had to take
everything to a machine shop or buy the "correct" tool for every
job, I would have no homebrew gear.

73,
Paul N1BUG