[Amps] Future of RF AMPS

Richard Solomon dickw1ksz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 14:58:33 EDT 2013

There are some review(s) on M2 and Bekko SS Amps on e-Ham, not many but
a start.

Most of the "design" faults you mention were do to unforseen circumstances,
not
by ignoring proper design procedures; namely, the glue, the solder, the
crystal and
a couple of others. I could tell you about the Mercedes-Benz fiasco with
Hydraulic
Cylinders and the fluid that ate the seals causing premature (and
expensive)
failures.

"Stuff" happens, it isn't done on purpose (mostly) and should not be cause
to condemn
a company or product as a whole.

I don't know of anyone who owns an M2 SS Amp, but I will ask around.

73, Dick, W1KSZ