[Amps] MRFE6VP61K25HR6

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Wed Sep 18 18:27:29 EDT 2013

I looked at that kit-assembly a week back I asked 4Z4RB the same question,
about the apparent missing mounting holes, and if he would supply the heat
spreader.

His response was "I can supply a pre drilled copper slab heat spreader for
an additional 73 usd all drilled and ready for the amp board with all
mounting screws - 4z4rb".  No other specifics.

I use W6PQL's kits for the VHF-UHF bands and his ultimate sequencer, and 48V
DC SS switches on mine.

For the HF version, it is almost cheaper to buy the assembeled pallet from
someone like Communications Amps LLC.
Bobby and the guys make a nice product, and are now showing full legal limit
designs (parallel pallets or quadrature designs I'm not sure) for HF and 2M
too.
I understand they will be at K5AND BBQ BAsh in a couple weeks showing their
wares.

  http://www.commamps.com/

The neutron flash has already gone off.

73  Mike K9MK