[Amps] AL82 PICTURE

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Tue Sep 24 17:39:05 EDT 2013

Speaking of the AL-82 and the 10 meter mod....

Does anyone have a chart showing what ranges the various bands will
cover?  I am in MARS and we have some frequency's that are almost in
between ham bands...  I am not sure which band to use, or if I should
even try...

If I understand things correctly, the input circuits are tuned, which
means that I could dissipate a huge amount of heat into a circuit not
designed to take heat by being well off frequency...
--
Thanks and 73's,
Dave (NK7Z),