[Amps] Where post useful info?

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Apr 2 03:31:10 EDT 2014

On 4/2/2014 2:57 AM, Charles Harpole wrote:
> W9JCC and I are developing a long instruction on how to open, service, and close up a Yaesu 2800 model rotor.  I would like to post this info where it can be found by such rotor users, but do not know where?
>
> Where on Internet should I offer this advice?

E-mail me  @  k8ri at rogerhalstead.com and I'll try to give a plain
language explanation before running on too long here.

Create a page, get a URL, Post a bit of information.  Tower Talk would
be a good place for a non commercial posting and rotators.  I think my
URL costs around $5 or $10 per year.  It's minimal and I'd have to dig
out the checkbook

Creating an HTML page(s) is fairly simple.  Don't use it to show how
great your programmer is. Keep it simple and easy to navigate.  I don't
like the Yahoo and other site configuration programs. For those keeping
sites and mailing lists, ask what they think of these various sites.

Look at my page(s). Do a "show source" on each page.  You should quickly
see how to put up text, photos, size the photos.
It's a dot com, but it was all that was available back then.

www.rogerhalstead.com

73

Roger (K8RI)