[Amps] Replacing light bulbs in a Command HF2500E

Joe Barnes n4jbk at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 23:11:24 EDT 2014

Can anyone tell me how difficult it might be to replace the light bulbs in my Command HF2500E amplifier? The bulbs that are in there are not nearly bright enough for my taste, I have heard that the meters are held in place with some kind of rubber type glue or silicone. Also does anyone know of a direct replacement L.E.D. for these bulbs? I know that I am asking for a lot but in this crowd I have seen an awful lot more done with less.

Thank you and 73,

Joe N4JBK

---