[Amps] Front Panel Express Help

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Wed Apr 9 09:49:55 EDT 2014

Jim,

That works slick.  I just created a 150 degree scale arc with six band index
ticks.   After importing, the Reference Point menu should be changed  to
"Origin of HPGL File."  That way the image cross-hair center can be placed
directly over the switch hole center and the scale lines will be perfectly
positioned with the switch.   The new file extension must read ".plt"

Once the scale is placed on the panel, optimizing the size can be done by
changing percentages.  Unless I'm mistaken, that's about the only editing
that can be done after creating the scale export.   So, there's some trial
and error involved that requires starting over in order to get it looking
right.

Paul, W9AC