[Amps] ALS-600 vs ALS-1300

BILL ENGLISH bill at k4fx.net
Fri Apr 11 02:29:41 EDT 2014

I agree with WRT, if you are into serious DXing, go for the gusto and get
legal limit, if you don't you will regret it the first time a big one gets
away. Legal limit can be expensive if you must go solid state. If you are a
casual DXer and ragchewer, you might even do better to put the money into
antenna and radio improvements.

73
Bill K4FX