[Amps] 144MHZ QRO Relay

Adrian Rees rees.a at btconnect.com
Sun Apr 13 06:07:08 EDT 2014

Hi all

I decided to run my home brew 144MHz linear last weekend, and discovered
  it had a fault. To cut a long story short, the output relay had
failed.The relay is an Automate Coax Relay and probably dates to around
1950 or 1960, and is US Military in origin.

Its a tribute to the relay's manufacturers that it has lasted this long.
It has a cast case and all N connectors. Even though the relay contacts
have failed, the case will be kept as it will be very useful as a
pre-amp housing.

I need to replace this, so has anyone got a high power 24v COAX relay
good at 144MHZ, alternatively a 12v version would be OK as well. I would
prefer N connectors on the terminals....

Cash waiting...

Cheers

Adrian MW1LCR /GW9X