[Amps] Help With a Cisco Power Supply

Keith Densmore ve3gem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:44:40 EDT 2014

I am really stuck on this one!!

I am desperate to find  pinout info for a Cisco power supply, model
PWR-1900-AC/6
It's a 1900 watt supply, with about 50 volts output. These were used in a
Cisco router sytem, I believe the model was the 7606.

There are lots of these things for sale and all the info on the web justs
gives installation/troubleshooting procedures when its connected in the
router.
Obviously, I want to be able to run it as a standalone with a homebrew KW
amp

Please, can anyone help?

Thanks, 73,
Keith