[Amps] Is this relay suitable for 1kw+ RF?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Apr 17 16:43:47 EDT 2014

I should clarify ... this is for a wired connection ... to bring
the 160/80m coils in and out of the circuit:

http://www.ad5x.com/images/Articles/Match43footerRevA.pdf

I think that his original design used a single 3PDT relay - but I
may have misread it - this version is said to be an update of the
original.

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com