[Amps] Is this relay suitable for 1kw+ RF?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Apr 17 21:38:44 EDT 2014

I also missed the antenna impedance which will create some high RF voltage
on 160 in particular.

That is a latching relay and not suitable for what you want to do if Im
understanding that matching network correctly.

Redraw it to eliminate the 60-10M parts since you wont be using those bands;
then select the relays needed which Im a guessin' will be a pair of DPDT.

Why not make it a T top load or inverted L for 80 and then all you need is a
coil for 160, one relay and less voltage worry on 160 and none on 80.

Carl
KM1H