[Amps] SB220 tune cap

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Apr 22 10:37:43 EDT 2014

About the best simple thing I ever did amps-wise was to put a piece of
card stock behind the Tune and Load caps, and mark representative
settings for each band on it.  Since I did that I don't believe I've
thrown an arc once, simply by always tuning to the band mark *before*
applying drive.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,