[Amps] Eimac 3-500Z date codes

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 29 19:55:00 EDT 2014

40th week of 1982.
If they have never been fired up, they MAY be gassey. I just removed a pair
from a TL922 that were new in the box. On was gassy at less than 500 volts.
I'm not at home so I cant get you the date codes.

There was a run of them in the 80s that had the welds break where the cone
that holds the plate on the stem would break lose from the plate itself and
flop loose inside the tube.
I'm not sure of their date codes that had this problem.

73
Jim W7RY