[Amps] Experience with Heart Pacemakers?

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sat Aug 2 18:45:22 EDT 2014

At work the industrial hygenists have decided to post little warning
stickers on every piece of RF producing equipment including my
amplifiers. They warn people with implanted medical devices to avoid the
area. Can't have any fun that way....

On a more practical observation, my 95 year OM has gotten his first
pacemaker in the last 2 years. He had to quit his tennis game, however,
as the new court covering is some sort of insulating tile, and he said
when he went to touch the net with his racket or the fence, the static
discharge would kick his heart-thumper and scare him. No RF there!
73
John
K5PRO