[Amps] MLA-2500 problem

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 14:32:34 EDT 2014

Bill,
Check the values of the string of resistors in the voltage measuring path.
Those old carbon comp resistors increase in value with age. I had an old
Commander amp and that's what the problem was. I bought new resistors that
were HV rated also from Mouser. They have a page with high voltage resistors
listed. Of course, I hope that's what the problem is.
73 Hardy N7RT