[Amps] Holding a vacuum

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 15:38:47 EST 2014

Ah! Thanks, Carl. This does, however, raise another question: when read here about storage life of transmitting tubes and whether they become gassy, it seems from what you write that whatever happens isn't due to air entering the tube, but rather from the internals of the tube out gassing. Is that correct?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith