[Amps] Alpha 76 case screws

KA4INM radio ka4inm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:26:03 EST 2014

   On 12/04/14 20:39, Charlie K1XX Carroll wrote:

> Does anyone know the type of screw used in the sides of the Alpha 76?
> It's a 6-32, stainless with some sort of a flat head .  RF Concepts
> doesn't have a clue.  I have a picture if someone can help ID it.

   In America "flat headed" machine screws go in a countersunk hole,
while in England countersunk headed" machine screws go in a countersunk
hole.  "Flat headed" machine screws are commonly made with one of three
countersunk angles.
   Very flattened pan headed like machine screws are commonly called
"flat headed" machine screws.

   I would recommended looking over the selection at:

   http://www.mcmaster.com/#screws/=uvu7hh

and see if the proper named can be discovered.
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.