[Amps] THE SKINNY ON MY AL-82

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Dec 21 20:17:09 EST 2014

You havent lived until you find a 47K that became 1-2 Meg which is quite
common in many old receivers and sourced at only 200-250VDC as screen
droppers.

Over 50+ years of building and servicing tube gear Ive only found a handful
that went down in resistance.

I have a conservative 10K of NOS carbon resistors and about half again in
used condition going back to the late 20's

Carl
KM1H