[Amps] THE SKINNY ON MY AL-82

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Sun Dec 21 21:11:20 EST 2014

Carl,
I got a real laugh out of that. Thanks.
The point in my email was for people to think about amplifiers, early
Hallicrafters, WRL, National, etc equipment that they are trying to restore
or just get working. Take time before plugging the equipment into the wall
because many times those pieces "will let out the smoke" and then you will
have a real big problem on your hands.
I recently purchased a Fluke 117--wow-- best DMM I ever had. That DMM has
been invaluable to trouble shoot radios.
Ok Merry Christmas to all. I have to hit the road.
73 Hardy N7RT