[Amps] Vacuum relay needed

Jim Garland 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Sun Feb 2 18:56:49 EST 2014

I'm an idiot. The very last step in my two-year amplifier project was to
connect four silver-plated straps to a Kilovac H-16/S7 vacuum relay.
Installing one of the straps, my screwdriver slipped and I broke the relay.
So now I'm looking for a replacement. The relay is glass, DPDT, 12KV rated,
with 16.5V coil. It is identical to the Jennings RB-3. I've got many SPDT
relays and can double up two of them if necessary, but I'd have do some
chassis rework to make them fit, and I'd rather avoid that. So if anyone has
an unneeded Jennings or Kilovac relay, please let me know. Thanks!

73,

Jim W8ZR