[Amps] Recommended Tuner for Clipperton L

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Feb 3 11:20:51 EST 2014

I believe all the Murch 2000 family use roller inductors.
The B model added 160, a bypass switch and a directional coupler but the
schematic does not list any values. The A model covered 80-10M with 200pf
caps and a 18uH rotary inductor.
Since the cabinets were the same I dont see using higher capacity caps at
the A spacings if they were changed at all.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H