[Amps] Air temps leaving the amp.

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Feb 3 14:39:08 EST 2014

Is that motor-fan blade system clutched to react to a change
in air volume?

When I have a fan moving air & constrict the intake it gets
noisier - same air being sucked through a smaller passage -
sometimes whistling & sometimes requiring a baffle.

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com