[Amps] L4B supply

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Feb 16 21:51:43 EST 2014

You might run into plate choke heating if resonances atre close as well as
switch arcing which seems to be common with that amp.

I thru the calculator away several times and installed a LK-500 thru 800
complete tank in a couple of L4B's and got good 160-10M coverage including
WARC.  The tanks were left over from 6M conversions.

If Amp Supply could get away with one tank for all the amps I said what the
hell...!! Saved a lot of time and woked fine. Even used their plate chokes.

Carl
KM1H