[Amps] Looking for odd capacitor.

Mike Baker k7dd at cox.net
Tue Jan 7 18:10:52 EST 2014

I am in the process of putting two new final transistors into a BLA-300 Ham
Amp.
While removing one of the bypass caps, I managed to get it too hot and now I
am looking for a pair of replacements.
The cap is a white square, .357 X .357 X .208 thick and has end cap solder
tabs on it. It is marked 104J and HSUD.
>From what I have gathered I can sub a ATC900C104K but there is no one local
that handles ATC caps. Yes, I know I could go to Digikey or Mouser but it
takes a while and I am attempting to find a pair ASAP and I am attempting to
get this amp ready for sale.
Anyone got a spare pair they would consider selling me?  I can do paypal
asap.

Thanks for the pending input from the Amps collective.

Mike Baker  K7DD
K7dd at cox.net
All QSO's are uploaded to LOTW.