[Amps] high power dual directional coupler

Denis Jackson radio at modesgate.com
Fri Jan 17 07:50:37 EST 2014

I too would be very interested in any designs and / or practical
implementations that anyone can recommend.  I would like to be able to run
my current amplifier project in a different room, and want to incorporate
the ability to monitor power out, and SWR, remotely.

73

Denis MW0CBC / GW8OQV

Message Received: Jan 16 2014, 06:28 AM