[Amps] Building an Amp 101

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jan 17 14:40:01 EST 2014

There is nothing wrong with that bandswitch at that power and a good thing
about the Load cap is that it has several wiper surfaces to handle the
current unlike what is in most commercial amps. The spacing is fine for
maybe a 3:1 VSWR of any flavor and maybe more. It is basically a pair of
early Heath SB-200/220 TRW caps in series.

Carl
KM1H