[Amps] Building an Amp 101

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Sun Jan 19 09:32:06 EST 2014

Relays are certainly a possibility, Al, but for a nine band amplifier
things get a bit complicated. My latest project ( 90% completed) is a
duo – band 80m/160m amplifier with a pi– L tank circuit, and for that
I am using two DPDT vacuum relays, each of which cost over $100.
Scaling that up to a nine band amplifier doesn't seem very practical
or cost-effective.
73,
Jim w8zr
Sent from my iPhone