[Amps] Tube swap

Karel kebenstr at bmts.com
Tue Jan 28 09:50:40 EST 2014

Thanks Jim,
very useful information. 2 of my tubes are still in the original box. They
were unopened when I got them, so I did not bother testing them. When I got
them, I just opened one to see if they are physically there.

By the way, as I was typing this e-mail, I just found both new in box tubes
inside the closet of my room in the house. One is still unopened. The used
ones are in the shed.
The one I took out looks crystal clear. I will try to get some 7.5 VAC power
supply and test at least the one out of the box. They were made by RCA. I
took some pictures, is there a way to attach them to the post in this group?
Karel Ebenstreit, VA3KO