[Amps] Need small chain and sprockets for tuner project

Dave Trainor dave at n8zfm.com
Fri Jan 31 21:25:24 EST 2014

Small Parts was bought out by Amazon, they now carry all the same parts, however I have yet to find a catalog. You can browse but trying to pair the sprockets and chain I found difficult as they are in different categories.

But you can still use the old catalog and then just look up part numbers.

Why Amazon? Who knows? Maybe they are using their purchase to build the drones....

73 - Dave, N8ZFM