[Amps] Want info for Hypersil Xformer for Alpha 91Beta/99

Kimo C Chun kimo at lava.net
Thu Jul 17 14:07:59 EDT 2014

Tack,

A few months ago I was about to order a replacement transformer for a 91b
but got distracted. I checked with Hammond Mfg, who purchased the designs
and rights to the Peter Dahl line. They gave me a part number and said I
needed to place a special order with one of their distributors, in my case
Digi-key.  I didn't order it right away so I may have to call them again to
set this up again. I have a feeling that the distributors won't know
anything about this product so it must be specially handled. I may have
been the first person to ask to purchase one since they bought the line.

If you have trouble getting one directly through Digi-key, I can try to
help.  I am about to order my transformer now.

73, Aloha
Kimo Chun, KH7U