[Amps] Soft start

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Mon Jun 2 02:23:49 EDT 2014

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 6/1/2014 3:02 PM, Manfred Mornhinweg wrote:

> While I have nothing at all against China, I don't like the situation
> of a single country acting as the factory for the entire world.

REPLY:

This situation will not last forever. Remember when Japanese products
were very good and very cheap?  They are still very good but no longer
cheap. The same will happen with China and when it does, manufacturing
will move to another country just like it did away from Japan. India
will likely be next after China but who knows, really? And after India,
then who?

Things always change.

73, Bill W6WRT
dezrat at outlook.com