[Amps] 2 Section Tune Cap Wanted

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Jun 24 06:00:30 EDT 2014

As with all OEP 73 series caps there are 3 different current handling
versions; the cheapest is not the best and the highest isnt necessary.

I have the original Alpha built by Cardwell 154-10-53 cap here, as used in
the Model 86 and all other Alpha dual 3CX800 amps, never used and last one
left.
Sections are 7-60pf  and 15-210 pf (200 on the schematics) It has three
heavy duty wipers as shown in the manual. Dimensions are the same as the OEP
mentioned and I dont see how they came up with those values as I sold the
OEP version thru Radiokit back then and it was the values I quoted for the
Cardwell.

Carl
KM1H