[Amps] dual section cap

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Jun 25 21:20:37 EDT 2014

OK that explains it Jim, I thought you bought it with those markings on it.

The poor response on the small section shows it wasnt designed for a good
minimum capacitance which would be a problem on 10M with several tubes.

I got one of those from OEP as a "sample", rebuilt it with a bit less C per
section but 6pf min C on the small one, returned it, and had them make
several runs for me of 10-20 at a time. They sold well.

Carl
KM1H