[Amps] Pi-L Network Question

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Mar 11 15:04:37 EDT 2014

Thanks for the clarification Peter, I was using Drake C Line at the time of
the first ones which made rapid QSY's very hard; later a TS-930 made it
easier. A modified NCL-2000 at 600W until I got the mod straightened out and
into a shunt fed tower.
OTOH I was the first from NH and most of the rest of New England and they
were mailing me QSL cards with "green stamps"

One well known JA sent $5 and got a NIL reply, not even close on the call
and I was up on 80 at the time listed.

Carl
KM1H