[Amps] new Freescale LDMOS part

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Wed Mar 12 04:00:49 EDT 2014

Quoting John Lyles <jtml at losalamos.com>:

> I wonder if anyone has had a chance to look at the new MMRF1006H
> part from Freescale. It appears tailored for 10-500 MHz, with 24 dB
> gain at the low frequencies, 50 VDC, 1 kW CW. Might be costly
> though. Its a fine thing to finally see a silicon part that can
> match or beat a single 3-500Z.
>
> 73
> K5PRO

Austin, Texas - Twenty employees of an Austin-based technology company
on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a
business meeting in China, a spokeswoman for the tech firm said Sunday.

The employees ? 12 from Malaysia and eight from China ?work at
facilities in their respective countries that manufacture
semiconductor chips,
said Freescale Semiconductor spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga.

Don W4DNR
Read more:
http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Texas+tech+firm+employees+board+missing+plane+were+headed/9597555/story.html#ixzz2vjWYVst3