[Amps] Command Technologies VHF 1200 Six Meter Amp F/s

Robert Arenella rja12 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 18:10:30 EDT 2014

   I have f/s a COMMAND TECHNOLOGIES VHF 1200 Six Meter amplifier.  Uses
a single EIMAC 3CPX800A7 triode. The amp was manufactured in 12/2007 and
has seen little use. Cosmetically, an easy 9.5 out of 10 and fully
functional. 39 watts in gets 1203 watts out, as per my Power Master
meter.  Can be run off 120 VAC or 240 VAC.  Currently set up for 240 VAC
operation.  At this time, I really don't want to ship this amp.
   I would be willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance from
ZIP 10541.

   The amp will also be at the Dayville, CT hamfest on 3/15/2014 and at
the Southington, CT hamfest on 3/16/2014.

73 de Bob,
N2OAM