[Amps] SB-220: Beefing up the Harbach board

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Mar 19 08:15:35 EDT 2014

A progress report of sorts - I got the HV resistors and beefier diodes
recently recommended on this reflector, but there is a significant
problem.  The space occupied by the 14 HV multiplier resistors is much
too small to accommodate the HV resistors.  I think that my only option
is to alternate them on the top and bottom of the board.  alternatively,
what about putting the HV resistor only in the first position in the
string, where it gets the full HV potential?

PS - all the existing diodes and resistors turned out to be good.  On to
the  meter switch.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at