[Amps] 50 V high current power supplies

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 08:52:18 EDT 2014

I have a few of these HP supplies up on ebay, they have worked great for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281289069370?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

73,
Paul
kg7hf

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:53:35 +0000
From: David Kirkby <david.kirkby at onetel.net>
To: Amps at contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 50 V high current power supplies

Someone in my local radio club is looking for a 50 V PSU for a
home-brew linear he is thinking of making. I don't know exactly what
power he is looking at, but I assume an put power of 1000 or more
Watts would be needed, which is at least 20 A at 50 V. I believe there
are some surplus HP or Compaq computer supplies around this voltage
that some have used. Can anyone suggest any particular models that
work well?

Dave