[Amps] 50 V high current power supplies

Benedikt Sveinsson benedikt at ok.is
Wed Mar 26 10:27:12 EDT 2014

Hi Ian

Phew…  you will have a hard time finding the mating connector - this is
from a Catalyst 6500 (big router/switch) and they are still current (I
work as a Cisco engineer). Problem finding the chassis is that Cisco
usually has a trade in program and takes back the chassis (or makes us
destroy it). I will keep it in mind if I find one that is destined for
scrap

I made a inquiry for you through my Cisco channel (I have two of these
power supplies laying around) ;)

73, Benni TF3CY