[Amps] parts sales?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Mar 26 12:19:55 EDT 2014

I for one wouldnt be very efficient doing amp repairs or construction
without the occassional Ebay or other lead. IMO a lead is a lead be it Ebay
or any other source.

If all you want to do is sponge off of technical posts without contributing
anything but a complaint that is your perogative....however.........that is
not the original intent of the forum.

Carl
KM1H