[Amps] parts sales?

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 26 15:17:09 EDT 2014

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 3/26/2014 11:19 AM, donroden at hiwaay.net wrote:

> I've never been shorted or scammed,

REPLY:

I agree with Don. eBay and PayPal's buyer protection is about as good as
it gets. I have filed two disputes in 15 years and both times they were
settled in my favor and I got a full refund including shipping. One was
with eBay and one with PayPal.

One time an idiot ham mixed up my order with someone else's and sent me
a totally wrong part. He said he would take it back but wanted to charge
me a 20% restocking fee. PayPal straightened him out pretty quick. Full
refund.

73, Bill W6WRT