[Amps] Trio CO-1303G schematic sought

Geert Jan de Groot pe1hzg at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 27 18:08:43 EDT 2014

Apologies if this is only sideways on topic, but I'd expect most amp-users
to monitor the output of their amp using a station monitor/scope/...

The Trio CO1303G is a special version of the 1303 scope with
'station monitor' capability: with the flip of a switch the vertical plates
of the scope tube are disconnected from the amplifier and directly
connected to the well-known attenuator circuit also known from
other monitor scopes like the SB610 and the SM220.

I recently purchased one, and unfortunately it needs work. It didn't
come with documentation and while the circuit doesn't look extremely
complex, taking it apart is awkward and I'm careful about this thing
that is older than my license (ouch!).

I S'd the FW but what I found was a lot of Japanese market-sites:
it seems it was popular there, but not so popular elsewhere,
and non-Japanese forum messages mentioning it are at least 20 years old.

I'm kind of hoping that someone here has this monitor scope,
or more important, the manual?

Thanks, 73,

Geert Jan PE1HZG