[Amps] 8877 input Z

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 16:04:11 EDT 2014

Heck you could just use a .57 uH inductance in parallel with a variable C
(or switched fixed C) adjusted to resonate on the band in use. About 57pF
(less  42pF) at 28MHz up to about 883 pF (less 42pF) at 1.8 MHz.

Q=.5 at 28 MHz, up to 8.6 at 1.8 MHz.

But wait! If a proper L is connected across the band selected C we can
maintain the Q at 3 or higher. Sounds kind of familiar, huh?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 3/28/2014 2:42:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,