[Amps] L4-B

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Mon Mar 31 21:49:05 EDT 2014

One failure mode was when the cavity spark-gap took a lightning hit
and a ball of molten brass rolled up against the plate blocker and
burned a hole in the Kapton.   solved by making a 4 layer catch trough
out of Kapton below the spark-gap.  Changing that blocker with the
nylon rails was a pita, for sure.