[Amps] L4-B & Kapton Tape...

Don Jones ko7i at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 23:40:30 EDT 2014

I have to agree with Brian regarding Kapton tape, I too have used it for
many years. My rule of thumb is that is good for about 1kV per layer.
While it may not be good for the rigors (abuse) of Mil-810 grade service
on military aircraft. It is plenty good for ham radio service below 125
deg C.
Just my two bits.
Vy 73,
Don KO7i